Thursday, July 14, 2011

And in the beginning

So, if I am going to start this blog, I should probably begin somewhere. I am just finishing up the Tech.It.U Institute at Central York high school. It has been an amazing learning experience. It's from this week's worth of knowledge that I will draw upon for content in my blog. I am going to explore everything I can, technology wise, before school starts up in August. From there, I will be writing about how the integration is going. If you are wondering why I'm starting now, check this out:




I saw this on Richard Byrne's blog, http://www.freetech4teachers.com/, which I recommend you put on your Symbaloo or Google Reader. I'd also recommend you follow him on Twitter. He's awesome!

Enhanced by Zemanta

3 comments:

  1. Chris, I'm so excited that you are going out in the Digital Wild. Don't forget to take me along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome video. Thank you for sharing it. I subscribe to Free Tech 4 Teachers, but so much comes through that I often don't have enough time to do more than glance at it. Thank you for giving me a chance to really look at this. It has inspired me to try something for 30 days. Good luck on your digital journey. I'm sure that it will be fantastic.

    ReplyDelete